HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

Damn Pandora!

Post here about anything that doesn't fit specifically into any of the other categories, or if you're not sure what the problem is.

Damn Pandora!

Postby shovenose » June 23rd, 2011, 2:14 pm

You Are Approaching Your Free Listening Limit
We wanted to let you know that you are approaching your monthly free listening limit. Pandora gives you 40 hours of free listening per month.
Why is free monthly listening limited?

If you'd like to listen more, you have three options. We hope that one of these works for you:

1. Pay 99 cents. Once you reach Pandora's free monthly listening limit, the music will stop and you will be presented with an option to pay just 99 cents to continue unlimited listening for the rest of June. This is a one-time fee which requires a credit card, and it does not recur automatically.

2. Pay $36 to upgrade to Pandora One. For unlimited monthly listening as well as other cool features, you can upgrade to Pandora One for $36 per year.
Learn more about Pandora One

3. Pay Nothing. If neither of the above options is right for you, simply come back in July to start listening to your stations again.

The Pandora Team

shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

RE: Damn Pandora!

Postby shovenose » June 23rd, 2011, 2:15 pm

Limiting free listening hours helps make sure our costs are covered.

Unlike traditional broadcast radio, Pandora pays music royalties for every single listener, on every song we play, so each additional listening hour adds to our costs. However, on the revenue side, the number of ads a listener will see or hear declines sharply after 40 hours, so it's difficult to cover these additional costs per listener with advertising alone.

Most Pandora listeners never hit the 40-hour limit. For listeners who want more than 40 hours of Pandora per month, though, we just need to make sure we have the business side of things covered.

Thanks again for listening to Pandora!

» Click here if you have more questions about the monthly 40-hour limit or want to see your payment options if you ever do reach this limit.
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby duckula » June 23rd, 2011, 2:56 pm

I'm using QQ music. It's free and it doesn't has any ads. I'd recommend it to you if it has English version. :D
Please feel free to point out any mistakes in my messages. That will be helpful for me to make less mistakes in the future. :-)
Any help will be appreciated.:thnx:
duckula

Postby shovenose » June 23rd, 2011, 3:29 pm

only 5 hours left :-(

Is there an english version?
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby duckula » June 23rd, 2011, 4:13 pm

I'll tell you in 5 minutes.:D[hr]
No there isn't. :( If you don't mind reading Chinese, I'll show you how to use it (pretty simple). And I'm sending a copy of QQmusic to your email.
Please feel free to point out any mistakes in my messages. That will be helpful for me to make less mistakes in the future. :-)
duckula

Postby shovenose » June 23rd, 2011, 4:32 pm

OK. I got it.
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby duckula » June 23rd, 2011, 4:42 pm

How to use QQ music
( QQmusic could be found here: http://dl_dir.qq.com/music/clntupate/QQ ... 2.0525.exe It's totally free)

I'll skip the installing step as it doesn't require much effort.

Some words you need to know:
运行=run, 取消=cancel, 下一步=next, 上一步=back, 我接受=I accept, 浏览=browse

TBC
duckula

Postby shovenose » June 23rd, 2011, 5:06 pm

Um OK...
You already installed it!
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby shovenose » June 23rd, 2011, 5:08 pm

How do I delete a song?
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby duckula » June 23rd, 2011, 5:13 pm

right click on the song you want to delete. click on 删除=delete
duckula

Next

Return to General Computer Discussion