HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

Blue screen error at windows XP

Post here about anything that doesn't fit specifically into any of the other categories, or if you're not sure what the problem is.

Blue screen error at windows XP

Postby Advertise4you » July 3rd, 2011, 12:04 am

Hey .

I suddenly had a blue screen error...

It was talking about drivers is missing,and to restart my pc if you dont want to see it blah blah

i hardly made a format ,but just wondering have seen this happen only with windows xp not with w7 does anyone if its virus or smthing?if it was a virus well yea after format disapeared but just like that to shutdown my pc and my screen hardly was opening....
[align=center]Image[/align]
Advertise4you

RE: Blue screen error at windows XP

Postby shovenose » July 3rd, 2011, 7:34 am

Does it happen again if you try to restart?
If so, try booting into Safe Mode (Pressing F8 while the computer is starting up (BEFORE the Windows XP loading screen)
If the problem still occurs, test the RAM for errors and the hard drive for bad sectors.
If it doesn't occur, use system Restore to put your computer back a few days (no worries, your documents and stuff will still be there).
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby c_hegge » July 5th, 2011, 1:32 am

Check the motherboard and PSU for bad caps too.
No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the coils backwards! :D
c_hegge
Seasoned Veteran

Postby bharath » July 20th, 2011, 9:30 am

Their could be several problems since no one cannot tell where it is try to connect to other monitor and cpu vice versa and then report here back.
bharath

Return to General Computer Discussion