HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

LED intensity

Post here about anything that doesn't fit specifically into any of the other categories, or if you're not sure what the problem is.

Which LED colour combination (power/HDD) looks the best?

Green/Red
No votes
Green/Orange
No votes
Green/Yellow
No votes
Blue/Red
No votes
Blue/Orange
No votes
Blue/Yellow
100%
White/Red
No votes
White/Orange
No votes
White/Yellow
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes : 1

LED intensity

Postby LongRunner » January 25th, 2014, 7:21 pm

The case reviews so far have only mentioned the LED colours...which is not the critical part. It's the brightness that matters the most - after all, what use are "indicators" you can hardly look at??? They should also be diffused as a matter of course. The LEDs on the In Win Z583 for example do look to be very bright in the photo.

As a matter of curiosity, I've added a poll on the colours, so you can decide which of them you prefer.
Information is far more fragile than the HDDs it's stored on. Being an afterthought is no excuse for a bad product.

My PC: Core i3 4130 on GA‑H87M‑D3H with GT640 OC 2GiB and 2 * 8GiB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz, Kingston SA400S37120G and WD3003FZEX‑00Z4SA0, Pioneer BDR‑209DBKS and Optiarc AD‑7200S, Seasonic G‑360, Chenbro PC31031, Linux Mint Cinnamon 20.3.
LongRunner

Re: LED intensity

Postby c_hegge » January 26th, 2014, 9:20 pm

I actually really like the Z583's LEDs - they aren't as bright as they look in the picture. It was a little dark at the time I took the photo, so they may look quite bright. As for the colour, I said blue and yellow
c_hegge
Seasoned Veteran

Return to General Computer Discussion