HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

Ownership change

In here you will find the rules and other important threads. Report problems and glitches here.

Ownership change

Postby c_hegge » August 20th, 2012, 5:23 pm

As of now, Hardware insights is now owned my myself (c_hegge), not shovenose. I may make some minor adjustments, but I don't plan on making any big changes in the foreseeable future.
c_hegge
Seasoned Veteran

Re: Ownership change

Postby shovenose » August 20th, 2012, 5:37 pm

Well cool :D
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby c_hegge » March 29th, 2015, 9:32 pm

HWI's ownership has changed again. Behemot is now the owner.

My involvement here for the next little while will be limited to occasionally chiming in on the forums. I will not continue to write or publish reviews, which will likely mean an end to the yearly El-Cheapo PSU Roundups.
c_hegge
Seasoned Veteran

Postby Behemot » March 31st, 2015, 2:12 pm

Thanks for all the good work Callum :clap:

I guess I won't do any junk roundup. Not that I would personally have anything against it, but nobody will send me such crap for testing as they do not want to have it tested and buying it for my own money is not an option. It just really is junk, mostly not even good for parts so that would be waste of money I need elsewhere. That includes better measurement equipment. But who knows, I would like to jump on the idea of crowdfunding so maybe people will show they want it more than other things :clap:
Behemot
Administrator

Postby shovenose » May 10th, 2015, 8:28 am

Companies won't send anything because they know their crap will blow up, while used power supplies aren't great review samples. These low end power supplies also have no resale value. Still, if you can collect the occasional junk PSU it is a fun way to show why people should invest in a higher quality unit.
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Return to Rules and Announcements