HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

Firefox 4 WEIRD issue!

Get help with anything software-related in here.

Firefox 4 WEIRD issue!

Postby shovenose » June 16th, 2011, 12:34 pm

So, I've been running Firefox 4 the latest updates on my Windows 7 computer just fine.
Now, suddenly, this really odd issue came up.

The webpages stop loading unless I'm moving the mouse. The second I stop moving the mouse they get stuck and the little loading circle at the top stops spinning. The second I start moving the mouse around it works fine.

What the heck is the problem?

PS: the animated smilies stop moving unless I'm tpying (like right now) or if I move the mouse.

WTF?
Any ideas?
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

RE: Firefox 4 WEIRD issue!

Postby shinokk » July 20th, 2011, 7:42 am

shovenose wrote:So, I've been running Firefox 4 the latest updates on my Windows 7 computer just fine.
Now, suddenly, this really odd issue came up.

The webpages stop loading unless I'm moving the mouse. The second I stop moving the mouse they get stuck and the little loading circle at the top stops spinning. The second I start moving the mouse around it works fine.

What the heck is the problem?

PS: the animated smilies stop moving unless I'm tpying (like right now) or if I move the mouse.

WTF?
Any ideas?

That's really weird. Do you still have that problem? Do you have the same problem with Firefox 5? Have you tried their help center/contacting them?
shinokk

Postby shovenose » July 20th, 2011, 7:50 am

It's happened once or twice but restarting the browser fixed it.
But it's a super weird issue!
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby bharath » July 20th, 2011, 8:51 am

firefox 3.5 is good for me when i was version 4 i get all recent pages visited and too much cache in it so i reinstalled and using firefox version 3.5.newer versions are coming as i readed on net 5 6,7
bharath

Postby shovenose » July 20th, 2011, 11:34 am

You can already download Firefox 7.

Firefox 3.6 is the oldest version you should use.
Firefox 4 sucked.
Firefox 5 is much better,
I'm seeing a XP, Vista, 7 pattern here! :D
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Re: Firefox 4 WEIRD issue!

Postby geneliapage » July 10th, 2019, 12:03 am

I am also facing the same issue on my device. It is showing some issue after updating the device. It is showing Windows 10 Taskbar Frozen error. I am looking for the proper solution. Do you have any idea about it? Please share with me.
geneliapage

Postby james1bondela2 » July 17th, 2019, 1:07 am

I am also facing some issues in firefox I don't know if it is wierd or not but it automatically closely when I start downloading. By the way if anyone needs Web Development service in Australia, visit :censored:.
Last edited by LongRunner on July 17th, 2019, 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam
james1bondela2

Postby LongRunner » July 17th, 2019, 8:29 am

Locking this thread due to its age and spammers.
Authoritarianism is for wimps.

Smart people don't buy "smart" devices without very carefully weighing up the risks and benefits beforehand.

My PC: Core i3 4130 on GA-H87M-D3H with GT640 OC 2GiB and 2 * 8GiB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz, 2 * WD3003FZEX-00Z4SA0, Pioneer BDR-209DBKS, Seasonic G-360, Chenbro PC31031, Windows 7 Pro (though I do want to build a second system with GNU/Linux).
LongRunner

Return to General Software