HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

Malware removal guide

Discuss detection and removal of all types of malware, including viruses, spyware, adware, and trojans.

RE: Malware removal guide

Postby Klinc » May 29th, 2011, 7:22 pm

shovenose wrote:I might try it on my netbook that i dont care about at some point...

it doesn't destroy data or anything malicious. So you don't have to worry lol
You can create a backdoor with it. Its got a lot of exploits to see if your system is vulnerable you choose a exploit and a payload and see if you can control your own system and create a backdoor. That's basically it lol. I attack my own windows from a virtual machine when I'm bored

You can do this just to get the feel of it
msf > msfpayload windows/shell/bind_tcp LPORT=22222 X > malware

msfpayload windows/shell/bind_tcp” selects the windows/shell/bind_tcp payload.This payload will open a Windows shell (command prompt) listening on a TCP port we select. “LPORT=2222″ sets TCP port 22222 as the port the shell will listen on. “X” will make the payload executable on a Windows system. “> malware” puts the payload into into a file called malware. Now you have a file called malware.exe that will open a shell listening on TCP port 22222. All you need to do now is execute the file on a Windows system. Once executed, you can connect to the compromised system with a program like netcat and pass commands to the computer. You can call the file anything. Now test it by double clicking the exe file you created on a windows system. You should be able to control it with another system lol
3DMARK11
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
Klinc
Veteran Member

Postby shovenose » May 29th, 2011, 9:12 pm

not tonight. ill mess around with that when i get the chance :D
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby Morsec0de » June 3rd, 2011, 7:47 am

Nice guide, not very well paragraphed/formatted, but nevermind. Interesting about those Run cmds, didn't know about them. I knew about ipconfig /flushdns though, not the end bit.

What do those cmds actually do?
Morsec0de
Veteran Member

Postby shovenose » June 3rd, 2011, 11:43 am

just type in ipconfig help into command prompt it will tell you.
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby Morsec0de » June 4th, 2011, 12:19 am

shovenose wrote:just type in ipconfig help into command prompt it will tell you.

I can't read that incredibly fast. I type that in, and it stays for about a second and disappears. I'll look it up on my good friend Google.
Morsec0de
Veteran Member

Postby Klinc » August 5th, 2011, 7:38 pm

Morsec0de wrote:Nice guide, not very well paragraphed/formatted, but nevermind. Interesting about those Run cmds, didn't know about them. I knew about ipconfig /flushdns though, not the end bit.

What do those cmds actually do?

its a work in progress. It was done on a nokia E63
3DMARK11
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
Klinc
Veteran Member

Re: Malware removal guide

Postby Klinc » November 17th, 2011, 6:24 am

Fixed the color issues and such
Klinc
Veteran Member

Previous

Return to Malware