HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

A good host?

Discuss and share about web hosting and domain name providers.

A good host?

Postby shinokk » July 18th, 2011, 6:18 am

I've been thinking of setting up a PTC (Paid-to-click) site, but I can't decide which host should I use. Buxhost gives a nice script along with the hosting and it costs 25$/month but I know that most of the people try to avoid Buxhost because most of the websites hosted on it are scam sites. So, I can't decide should I use Buxhost or some other. Any suggestions?
shinokk

RE: A good host?

Postby shovenose » July 18th, 2011, 7:08 am

If you want to spend a little less, I would recommend ShoveHost.com's "Ultimate Web Hosting" plan. Unlimited disk space and Unlimited Bandwidth.
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby Th3_uN1Qu3 » July 18th, 2011, 9:04 am

@ shovenose: I don't know if your provider is going to like a PTC site... Besides, they all turn into scams anyway. @ shinokk: If you REALLY REALLY REALLY think about starting a PTC, i hope you have devised a method of running with the money already. Otherwise, you'll simply get hacked (all PTC scripts on the market have bad security), and someone else will run with the money. :lol: If you run an Aurora type site instead you at least have some chances of long-term survival.
Th3_uN1Qu3

Postby shovenose » July 18th, 2011, 12:13 pm

AFAIK, my hosting provider does not care what I do. Lol.
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby shinokk » July 19th, 2011, 7:11 am

Th3_uN1Qu3 wrote:@ shovenose: I don't know if your provider is going to like a PTC site... Besides, they all turn into scams anyway. @ shinokk: If you REALLY REALLY REALLY think about starting a PTC, i hope you have devised a method of running with the money already. Otherwise, you'll simply get hacked (all PTC scripts on the market have bad security), and someone else will run with the money. :lol: If you run an Aurora type site instead you at least have some chances of long-term survival.

I know that, that's why I'm looking for a secure hosting provider, Buxhost says they have a strong anti-cheat protection and advanced security filters and I haven't seen anyone complain about them. On the other hand, I know a guy who runs an Aurora site and he's pretty good secured, he never got hacked. I'm probably gonna go with Aurora. Anyways, thanks for the suggestions.
shinokk

Postby shovenose » July 19th, 2011, 8:33 am

Yeah honestly using a provider that specializes in that would probably be a good thing.
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby bharath » July 20th, 2011, 7:06 am

shinokk wrote:
Th3_uN1Qu3 wrote:@ shovenose: I don't know if your provider is going to like a PTC site... Besides, they all turn into scams anyway. @ shinokk: If you REALLY REALLY REALLY think about starting a PTC, i hope you have devised a method of running with the money already. Otherwise, you'll simply get hacked (all PTC scripts on the market have bad security), and someone else will run with the money. :lol: If you run an Aurora type site instead you at least have some chances of long-term survival.

I know that, that's why I'm looking for a secure hosting provider, Buxhost says they have a strong anti-cheat protection and advanced security filters and I haven't seen anyone complain about them. On the other hand, I know a guy who runs an Aurora site and he's pretty good secured, he never got hacked. I'm probably gonna go with Aurora. Anyways, thanks for the suggestions.

Do you make profit with this GPT site ? I seen one week back their are lots of offers and can help members to make money but no clicks as for asian countries.aurora GPT script was running from more than 2 years.Their was also another script from cash crusader.
Anyway good luck with your site.
bharath

Return to Web Hosting