HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

Cheap power supplies with fake PPFC

Hardware Insights specializes in power supplies. In this part of the forum, you will find detailed information on every aspect of power supplies, including how to repair them and how to judge if a power supply is a good quality unit or not.

Cheap power supplies with fake PPFC

Postby duckula » August 2nd, 2011, 2:55 am

Please feel free to point out any mistakes in my messages. That will be helpful for me to make less mistakes in the future. :-)
Any help will be appreciated.:thnx:
duckula

RE: Cheap power supplies with fake PPFC

Postby c_hegge » August 3rd, 2011, 12:37 am

It's PPFC (Passive Power Factor Correction), not FFPC. I fixed that for you :D

^^ OWNED!! :thumbsup: ^^
No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the coils backwards! :D
c_hegge
Seasoned Veteran

RE: Cheap power supplies with fake PPFC

Postby Galib » August 3rd, 2011, 7:28 am

yaappppeeeee !!! China has again shown their best engineering to make PPFC in cheapest way in the world !! I think we should need to learn ultra newest theory from them !!! If we make capacitor using that newest theory then how it will be look like ....... Have you any idea guys ......... !!!

BREAKING NEWS :

Use STD13003 / MJE13003 Transistor for 5VSB in Primary side . It is not my theory - I have learned this valuable theory from great great china Engineer ...... !! Your power supply cost will be more more cheaper ......... !!
Galib

Return to POWER SUPPLIES!