HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

403 forbidden error

Everything goes... within reason!

RE: 403 forbidden error

Postby Morsec0de » June 3rd, 2011, 11:48 pm

shovenose wrote:I dont know shit aboutthat. Lol. Somebody in scotland hosts my reseller, which is really i just get paid then i pay him for the accounts...

If you don't know anything about it, it's not a great idea to try and run Shovehost.
Morsec0de
Veteran Member

Postby shovenose » June 4th, 2011, 7:18 am

Why? I am reading up and learning online about that stuff. Evetually when I do learn it I will host my own servers. Meanwhile he deals with everything technical and I just resell his hosting.
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby Morsec0de » June 4th, 2011, 11:07 pm

shovenose wrote:Why? I am reading up and learning online about that stuff. Evetually when I do learn it I will host my own servers. Meanwhile he deals with everything technical and I just resell his hosting.

If a client asks something and you have no idea what they're talking about, then you're going to have issues. Generally though, if it's a reseller with WHM + WHMCS + cPanel, you can't go far wrong since with those 3, you can create a decent web host fairly easily.
Morsec0de
Veteran Member

Previous

Return to Off-Topic