HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

Hardware Insights Newsletter: June 5th, 2011

Everything goes... within reason!

Hardware Insights Newsletter: June 5th, 2011

Postby shovenose » June 5th, 2011, 9:30 pm

If you are a registered member of Hardware Insights Forum you should have recieved this by email:
It's time for another Hardware Insights Newseller!
By the way, in case you forgot, you're getting this message because you have a user account on Hardware Insights Forum. If you believe you have received this e-mail in error or you no longer wish to receive them, please contact me at shovenose@hotmail.com.

Lots of new reviews and articles:
After in a brief pause in our cycle of posting reviews and articles on the main site, we have posted some new content since you last visited. Some of the latest reviews include:
-HTC Inspire 4G
-Global Win Sapphire SAF450 Power Supply
-Maxthon 3 Web Browser.
Simply go to http://hardwareinsights.com/ to look at everything!

Improvements to the main site design:
-Bold navigation bar text for easier to see navigation
-Additon of a "Miscellaneous Reviews" category.
-Removed annoying banner-ring.com advertisements and replaced them with a different ad format (go check them out, I'm not telling you what the new ads are)
-Re-enabled Comments
-Each article/review now has a link to its thread in the forum (more about that later)

Fantastic Forum Improvements and Stats update:
-Almost 2,00 forum Posts!
-Almost 70 forum Members!
-Ad format changes, no header, footer, or postbit advertisements for registered members!
-InfoLinks In-text ads that pay us a lot more but are less intrusive to users!
-InfoLinks Related Tags advertisements at the bottom of each thread in the forum so that you can view advertisements related to the specific topic.
-Facebook Like Box in the forum side bar. the forum index page ( http://hardwareinsights.com/forum )has had the sidebar for a while now. (It will only show on screens that are higher resolution than 1024x768). We've added the facebook like box for one-click "liking", the sidebar also has easy links to your Private Message inbox, Latest Threads/Posts, and more useful content!

Well, I think that's it for Hardware Insights newsletter!
you can also view an online version of this newseletter here:

Thanks for reading!
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

RE: Hardware Insights Newsletter: June 5th, 2011

Postby Morsec0de » June 8th, 2011, 8:28 am

I never got it, but read it anyway.
Morsec0de
Veteran Member

Return to Off-Topic