HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

Okay, but what about the arcade?

Everything goes... within reason!

Okay, but what about the arcade?

Postby Th3_uN1Qu3 » March 21st, 2011, 3:12 pm

I was wondering if we could somehow get the arcade installed on here as well. I know it works with other boards, never used MyBB tho, but there has to be an arcade plugin for it.

What does everyone else think?
Th3_uN1Qu3

RE: Okay, but what about the arcade?

Postby shovenose » March 21st, 2011, 4:46 pm

good point. I voted YES. However, I want to get the Chat working first. Then I ill try to tackle the Arcade. However, with freeforums all I had to do was click 3 things and it was working. Here I have to do everything on my own. Also, I'm on $3/month "shared" hosting, and they will terminate my account or charge me tons of $ if I use too much CPU power on their servers, and flash games require lots of CPU. That said, I'll give it a shot once the Chat is working.
Eventually, I will host this site myself, but it'll be a while. Then we can do whatever we want :-)
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby Th3_uN1Qu3 » March 21st, 2011, 5:15 pm

Take a look at www.000webhost.com, i have a couple little sites on free hosting and they run well. Their paid hosting is only 4.95 a month and looks quite decent.
Th3_uN1Qu3

Postby shovenose » March 21st, 2011, 5:39 pm

well. I have webhostingpad.com right now. That's for two years. I'll be using that for a while, until I get a faster internet connection at my house and set up a dedicated server. That will be about 6 months. I can always use the remainder of the 2 years of hosting for something else if I feel like it.

Thanks for the hosting suggestion, but I'm going to host my own sites from now on. I like having control over everything :-) besides, it's another thing I have a legit excuse to run folding@home on...
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby Kong » March 22nd, 2011, 7:59 am

To be honest, I'd also want the chat working first aswell because, well, I always go on that first to see who is online. :)

P.S. I voted yes too.
Kong
Veteran Member

Return to Off-Topic