HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

The Girlfriends thread

Everything goes... within reason!

Re: The Girlfriends thread

Postby shovenose » February 17th, 2012, 7:18 am

Th3_uN1Qu3 wrote:Pointers in C or C++. :mrgreen:

lol sorry the only programming language I (sort of_ know that isn't for website stuff is Java
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby Nuke » March 10th, 2012, 11:44 pm

Tried a girl once and she went off [explicitive]ing so badly that I won't be dating for at least until Tumblr is gone.
Nuke

Postby Th3_uN1Qu3 » March 14th, 2012, 9:29 pm

Nuke wrote:I won't be dating for at least until Tumblr is gone.

:lol:

So what? That's the fun side of things.
Th3_uN1Qu3

Postby Nuke » March 15th, 2012, 1:35 pm

Lulz. What's the fun side of things?
Nuke

Postby Th3_uN1Qu3 » March 18th, 2012, 1:07 pm

Having someone say sh*t about you. It helps you realize that all they can do is talk - and make you more popular. So what if some random girl says you're an idiot, or that you don't behave, or that you have a small ****. So what if she posts it online? It's not like all your friends will believe that crap.
Th3_uN1Qu3

Postby Nuke » March 18th, 2012, 1:33 pm

Indeed, Th3_uN1Qu3. You are correct.
Nuke

Postby Th3_uN1Qu3 » March 18th, 2012, 5:26 pm

I mean really. I'm cursed at and hated all the time. It only makes me more motivated... People like being envious. People like having someone to hate. Well, i'll give em someone to hate, alright.

I've stopped hating people a few years ago. It used up too much energy. I still hate things when they don't work, but when they don't, i keep at them till they start working. Ironically, an animal or a device will appreciate a lot more when you take care of it, than a human would. :lol:

I've noticed one more thing - some people who know i'm right but can't handle the truth try their best to avoid me. Girls especially. Not because they think i look bad, not because my hair is usually messy, not because i use bad language, but because i'm better than them, and their ego isn't satisfied when they can't boss me around. The funny thing is that many times girls get owned by boys a lot below their IQ level, but that's for another post... That's why i don't worry. If you ever had to deal with me, we're going to meet again sometime, so i don't have to waste my time stalking you. It's that simple.

Case in point - my ex which said a lot of bad things about me online and on the phone, and we met by chance at uni 2 weeks ago... and she gave me a hug then. This just shows how weak she really is. Hiding behind the keyboard won't accomplish anything, all important things are always discussed face to face. But, some people can spend their entire life running from themselves. It's not up to me to change this.

Btw, some other things happened in the meantime but nothing major, so i haven't bothered to update you.
Th3_uN1Qu3

Postby shovenose » March 18th, 2012, 5:30 pm

Btw, some other things happened in the meantime but nothing major, so i haven't bothered to update you.

Oh come on, either tell us or don't... :P

Are you going to go back together with her?
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby Th3_uN1Qu3 » March 25th, 2012, 2:28 pm

shovenose wrote:Oh come on, either tell us or don't... :P

Are you going to go back together with her?

With my ex Anne? No. She's got too much drama queen in her.

Anyway, recent happenings, oldest first. Last month i had a brief encounter with my first love, but after a night out which turned out great for both of us, she stopped answering her phone again. Typical of her... I guess i need to put this one on the "unfinished business" list again.

These days i've been going out with Diana a lot. A few days ago she said some stuff that bothered me. She told me she has some doubts whether i'm really interested in her. She didn't want to tell me the reason why she believed this, so i got pretty angry and we had a fight on Friday evening. I realized i was a bit rough on her so i called her the next day and apologized.

This morning i woke up to the sound of my text ringtone. It was Diana, and the message didn't sound too nice. After a few rounds of texting i brought the conversation to safer ground, at which point she asked me why do i insist on having this conversation via texts, so i said "let's go out and talk face to face if you wanna". She agreed.

A while later she was in my arms saying "I came here certain that we're gonna say our goodbyes, but you managed to flip it around. And one more thing: Today you made me happy... thank you." A honest thank you... that's something you don't get often. :-) At one point she asked me why i'm looking at her all the time, and i answered "Well i went out with you, wouldn't it be rude if i were looking somewhere else?" However, the true reason almost slipped out my mouth: Um, i've been staring at your tits for the past 2 hours or so. :lol: And yes, i also slipped a hand in and touched them a bit. Once you get into the kissing and touching conversation always flows smoother. It's pretty amazing i could even find my words tho, coz the only thing in my head was tits tits tits.

Today was a nice day. She's still underage so there's a limit to the things we can do, but right now this doesn't bother me, and it won't be that long anyway. One thing's for sure: she is long-term potential, she truly loves me and she won't run away from me unless i do something really stupid, so i'm better off taking it slow until she turns 18. My former head teacher from highschool and her husband kept telling me this ever since they found out that we had a thing for each other. I never took them seriously, but i guess you do have to give old people credit every now and then, coz they're right about it.

A cute, honest, sensitive girl with nice tits. I'm not going to say no. :mrgreen:
Th3_uN1Qu3

Postby Nuke » March 25th, 2012, 4:15 pm

Good Lord, TU, how big are those tits? DDs or something?
Nuke

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic