HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

Fishy

Post an Introduction thread here. Share a little about yourself and your computer knowledge, (if you want to)...

Fishy

Postby Fishy » April 16th, 2011, 11:48 pm

Hello :)

I'm here to see if I can help out with modding this forum, so I hope that I can be of at least some assistance.

I'm a grammar nazi/ninja, but I'll restrain myself not to correct other people.
Fishy

RE: Fishy

Postby duckula » April 17th, 2011, 4:10 am

Hello Fishy. Welcome to HWI and I hope you'll stick around for a long while. :P

BTW: Feeling free to correct me as my signature suggests. :)
Please feel free to point out any mistakes in my messages. That will be helpful for me to make less mistakes in the future. :-)
Any help will be appreciated.:thnx:
duckula

Postby Fishy » April 17th, 2011, 4:14 am

I'm in the chat now by the way :P
Fishy

Postby duckula » April 17th, 2011, 4:32 am

Too pity that Shovenose isn't online right now. (he should be sleeping now) Otherwise he'd be in the chat as well. :lol: He's the one who likes chatting most. Most of the PMs I've received were from him and most of them entitled chat.

As for me, I can't make a long sentence without the aid of my online dictionary and currently it doesn't work. o.O
Please feel free to point out any mistakes in my messages. That will be helpful for me to make less mistakes in the future. :-)
duckula

Postby Kong » April 18th, 2011, 4:36 am

Hey, welcome to the forums, Fishy! If you want to moderate this forum, then you'll have to ask Shovenose, but I doubt we're in need of any moderators.
Kong
Veteran Member

Postby duckula » April 18th, 2011, 4:41 am

Yep, that's because HWI is a pretty new website and we only got 26 members to date. And over half of the 26 members are inactive spammers. :(

BTW: What are you up to recently, Kong? Haven't seen you for a while. :)
duckula

Postby Kong » April 18th, 2011, 4:55 am

Yes, sorry, inactive for a while because I had so many things to do. 5 assignments for school in 2 weeks. Well, I needed a bit of a break from the computer for at least a month. :lol2:
Kong
Veteran Member

Postby duckula » April 18th, 2011, 5:12 am

I thought you were busying with the school thing. :lol2: Either way, welcome back. :P
duckula

Postby Kong » April 18th, 2011, 6:28 am

Thanks Duckula. :D

P.S. As you said in your signature, you would like help in correcting any grammatical or spelling errors, "busying" isn't a word. You would use "busied" or another antonym such as "occupied". ;)
Kong
Veteran Member

Postby duckula » April 18th, 2011, 6:45 am

Many thanks Kong.:thnx:

I'll bear that(busying does no exist in English) in mind.:D Another day I said "have a good dream" to shovenose when he was going to go bed and he was confused. :blush: I'm really happy that I could get feedback on my words from you native speakers.
duckula

Next

Return to Introductions