HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

Hello from my mudhut

Post an Introduction thread here. Share a little about yourself and your computer knowledge, (if you want to)...

RE: Hello from my mudhut

Postby Klinc » May 30th, 2011, 11:12 pm

duckula wrote:interesting piece of software. :P

oh are you talking about the pic on the powersupply forums? Nah that's not a virus but a program that av scanners flag as a backdoor. Its the exe of netcat. you can double click on it if you can see it looool but it won't install or run maliciously. It will just open a cmd prompt waiting on you to give it commands. I used it coz the malware scanners always flag it as a trojan which its not. But you see what people can hide in a picture. Its encrypted inside it. Did you scan it?
3DMARK11
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
Klinc
Veteran Member

Postby duckula » May 30th, 2011, 11:30 pm

Yes, I meant the pictures on that forum. I scaned it with Microsoft Security Essentials but the AV software didn't report anything.
Please feel free to point out any mistakes in my messages. That will be helpful for me to make less mistakes in the future. :-)
Any help will be appreciated.:thnx:
duckula

Postby Klinc » May 30th, 2011, 11:44 pm

duckula wrote:Yes, I meant the pictures on that forum. I scaned it with Microsoft Security Essentials but the AV software didn't report anything.

it won't because its encrypted lol you can hide anything about 10 percent the size of the jpg picture. The bigger the picture the bigger the data you can hide in it. It won't run if you click on the pic. You need the take it out and decrypt it. So double clicking on the pic is safe nothing will happen.
3DMARK11
Klinc
Veteran Member

Postby duckula » May 30th, 2011, 11:47 pm

:) cool
Please feel free to point out any mistakes in my messages. That will be helpful for me to make less mistakes in the future. :-)
duckula

Postby Klinc » May 30th, 2011, 11:52 pm

Google JPHS05 download. Its a small utility to do it with.
3DMARK11
Klinc
Veteran Member

Postby duckula » May 31st, 2011, 12:02 am

Thanks. I'm googling.
duckula

Previous

Return to Introductions