HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

HWI smutstone guild (general talk)

Discuss general internet stuff here. You can also talk about websites, etc.

Re: HWI Smutstone guild (war thread)

Postby lujtg75 » July 14th, 2022, 6:26 am

So, I have created a new Guild for lujtg77.

The Guild name is HITest77. Hi for HardwareInsights. Test, because I am testing out my theories regarding Shadow Guilds and seeing how a single player Guild can perform. And 77 because it is for lujtg77.

It shows my troop power as 52435, but since there had been 2 stage 1 bonuses perchased, I suspect that it is actually 50000 or less.

Prior to leaving the guild I was in I spent 2600 of the 2700 medals they got for coming in second. And left with 100 medals left. That 100 medals disappeared as I told you it was suppose to. Confirming that any accumulated medals disappear when you leave a guilds. So, Medal farming has been confirmed to not work.

I have set minimal troop power to 15000000 for the start of War 2. After War 2 has started, I will lower it to 10000 and see if folks will join up with me, but I will be the only one doing the fighting and my Guild Matching will be based on just my Raw Troop Power of 52435. I will confirm what the Marauder strength is once War 2 starts, but I believe it will be less than 1K. Possibly as little as 600.

Interesting, they have already now adjusted my Troop power to 51655! Good, so that is my real Raw troop power.
lujtg75
Commander

Previous

Return to General Internet/Website Discussion