HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

A public apology to badcaps.net and others.

Discuss general internet stuff here. You can also talk about websites, etc.

A public apology to badcaps.net and others.

Postby shovenose » August 11th, 2011, 5:58 pm

Yeah yeah yeah...I'm probably going to get secretly flamed for this, but, you know what, I don't care.
A little background history for those of you who aren't familiar with the situation:
1. No need to read this, you won't understand.
2. I was banned from the forum at http://www.badcaps.net/forum/ for a multitude of reasons that I'm not going to get into right now because if you're reading this thread you probably already know it all.

OK, so here's what I want to say:
To all members of badcaps.net forum that had to witness some of the shit I posted on there: I'm sorry to everybody who was involved, everybody who tried to help, and to the person who ultimately helped even though it was a way I wasn't particularly happy about. I'm sorry to the member that was on here for a while but who I banned for making a statement that bothered me. I apologize to the member who is really stuck between this and I hope you follow your heart in the decision(s) you make as far as staying on both sites.

I'm sorry to the people at jonnyguru.com forum that were exposed to some of my anger and frustration.
Apologies to some of the people at theadminzone.com for the rude way that I handled some of your BS (yes it was BS; especially after your stupid crap about a suicide policy which fucked up my chances at getting back onto badcaps.net in any reasonable time frame). But sorry to the innocent people over there anyway...

And sorry to everybody else, for the strange way that I act sometimes; I've gone through some therapy lately (not that it helped but that's a whole different thing), and I think I've matured a bit. And I appreciate that some of you read this up until this point, and there are some people at badcaps.net that deserve more than just "sorry" so if any of you ever want Premium Membership here (once I've finished setting that up), it's on the house for you for life.

But it's up to you guys to decide how you're going to take it, but, take it however feels right to you (whether you consider this an honest apology* or total bullshit is your call).
*I recommend this option. But that's just me.

-Michael Staake
Last edited by LongRunner on March 21st, 2017, 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed typos
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

RE: A public apology to badcaps.net and others.

Postby duckula » August 13th, 2011, 1:33 am

Hoping those guys can let bygone be bygone and move on. And it's really big of you to make such a public apology. That's a brave move. :-)
Please feel free to point out any mistakes in my messages. That will be helpful for me to make less mistakes in the future. :-)
Any help will be appreciated.:thnx:
duckula

Return to General Internet/Website Discussion