HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

Sony Announces PlayStation Vita, Revolutionary Portable Entertainment Device

Discuss general technology and news here.

Postby duckula » June 7th, 2011, 3:50 am

Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCE) announced PlayStation Vita (PS Vita) (PCH-1000 series) as the official platform name for the next generation portable entertainment system at E3 2011. With an RRP of €249 for the Wireless model and €299 for the Wireless/3G version, PS Vita will launch in the global market starting at the end of 2011.

"Vita", which means "Life" in Latin, was chosen as the most appropriate name for the next generation portable entertainment system as it enables a revolutionary combination of rich gaming and social connectivity within a real world context as SCE aims to transform every aspect of a user's daily life into an entertainment experience and an opportunity to play.

Read more here:
http://www.techpowerup.com/147035/Sony- ... evice.html
Please feel free to point out any mistakes in my messages. That will be helpful for me to make less mistakes in the future. :-)
Any help will be appreciated.:thnx:
duckula

RE: Sony Announces PlayStation Vita, Revolutionary Portable Entertainment Device

Postby shovenose » June 7th, 2011, 5:34 am

That looks like a nice and small version of the PSP.
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

RE: Sony Announces PlayStation Vita, Revolutionary Portable Entertainment Device

Postby duckula » June 7th, 2011, 6:03 am

Yup, it looks good. Unfortunately, PSP and anyother game consoles from SONY are not available in China.
Please feel free to point out any mistakes in my messages. That will be helpful for me to make less mistakes in the future. :-)
duckula

Postby shovenose » June 7th, 2011, 6:10 am

Really?
I've actually never owned or used a PSP but I know people that love 'em.

But why aren't they available over there in China?
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby duckula » June 7th, 2011, 6:20 am

shovenose wrote:Really?
I've actually never owned or used a PSP but I know people that love 'em.

But why aren't they available over there in China?

Because Sony makes money mainly by selling games other than hardware. And most of people here play pirate games. :-/
duckula

Postby shovenose » June 7th, 2011, 7:16 am

Pirate games?
Like games about pirates?

Or pirated games?
Like the illegal action that is not to be discussed on this forum?
shovenose
Seasoned Veteran

Postby duckula » June 7th, 2011, 2:53 pm

pirated games. :lol2:
duckula

Return to General Tech Discussion/News